Shared Staffing - Internal Audit Consulting
Internal audits ensure that controls are in place to prevent fraud; you’ll be prepared and informed for examiners; any new regulation changes to your policies and procedures will be in effect; and your policies and procedures are implemented at all branches.
A Shared Staffing Internal Audit Consultant gives your credit union superior audit expertise without the cost of employing a full-time person. Our consultants can help with required, as well as essential and recommended, audits.
Our well qualified staff can help:
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are followed as board of directors intended
- Mitigate the internal control risk associated with limited staffing at remote branches
- Discover and manage any inherent risks of new products and services
- Reduce reliance on examiners and external audit firms
- Reduce the risk of loss from internal fraud
Click here to view our Shared Staffing – Internal Audit Consulting brochure. For more information about fee-based consulting or to hire one of our compliance or internal audit experts to perform a compliance review for your credit union, contact your MCUL League Representative at 800-262-6285 ext 534 or LeagueReps@mcul.org.